Love Letters from the Edge:
Meditations for Those Living with Brokenness, Trauma, and the Pain of Life
- What’s the story behind this book—how did the two of you come to write it?
- Give us an overview of Love Letters from the Edge. Why is this book different from others on the market?
- Why is post-traumatic stress disorder an issue? Why should the church be talking about it?
- Can you give an overview of PTSD—what it looks like and what it feels like? And how does PTSD impact people of faith?
- Who’s your audience for this book, and what qualifies the two of you to write about these issues?
- What can pastors and churches do to help people—and women in particular—who are suffering from trauma, abuse, domestic violence, and other trauma-related issues?
- Shelly and Wanda, you’ve co-founded an organization called PTSDPerspectives (PTSDPerspectives.org). Can you tell us a little bit about that?
- You’re currently booking Love Letters conferences across the country. What do those look like, and what’s your goal for women who attend those conferences?
- A woman who’s been abused and is suffering with the symptoms of trauma picks up your book and reads it. What’s the central message she’ll come away with?
- How can people get in touch with you?
FOR REVIEW COPIES CONTACT
616-451-4775 ext 239
BUYING LINKS (shortened)
A promotional interview is also available upon request.
To book radio or television interviews, please contact me at 806-789-8471 or at Wanda@WLSCommunications. My co-writer Shelly and I are also available to do media together.